We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Loan Processor to collect, organize and review real estate loan applications and documents provided by our borrowers and referring brokers.
- Send loan conditions lists, loan forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to customers for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly.
- Manage our Loan Origination database, tracking active loans and entering data as needed.
- Monitor key dates related to loan transactions and respond accordingly.
- Maintain customer contact to ensure follow-up of loan application and loan conditions documents as well as answer basic customer inquiries, providing quality customer service, subject to Rodeo’s policies.
- Order background checks, credit reports, title reports, construction feasibility reports, mortgage history, and rental history checks as needed.
- Assist prospective borrowers in clearing any conditions placed on loan(s).
- Provide any necessary administrative assistance through production and underwriting process.
- Provide status updates to borrowers, referral sources, and loan officers on active loans, subject to Rodeo’s policies on Consumer Privacy and Safeguarding of Information.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of one-year total experience in Mortgage lending or related field.
- Does not require an active MLO licensing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with attention to detail.
- Outstanding project management skills, ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow and assignments in a deadline-oriented environment, resolve complex problems and escalate as necessary.
- Must have financial related skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Excel
- Individuals must be a self-starter, problem solver, creative, and determined to help the company stand out and grow in a competitive environment.
- Ethical Conduct at all times.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Rodeo Lending is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applications from all qualified people regardless of sex, religion, race, sexual orientation, age, or disability.